What is STICPAY?
STICPAY is an international online payment service for fast and secure financial transactions. This instant payment system is now available for our clients in most countries. You can easily deposit money via STICPAY using bank transfers and, cards.
For deposits to your trading account using STICPAY payment option, the fee is 2.5% plus a fixed 0.30 USD charge.
Withdrawal fee: 0%.
Available currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
Processing ETA: immediate
Permitted countries*: all countries except Afghanistan, Belize, Central African Republic, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Korea, Libya, Malta, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Spain and Yemen + (currently) Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
Get a Sticpay account:
1. Sign up on Sticpay.com (it takes just a few minutes to create a STICPAY wallet and bring all your payment details together in one place).
2. Add (deposit) money to your STICPAY account. Check Sticpay.com/fees for rates and offers.
- Credit Card (Visa, Master)
- Local Bank Wire
To send money to FXChoice, you need to first deposit using one of the above methods.
Tip: You can start using your STICPAY account without the approval process: combined transaction value up to 250 EUR (deposit+withdrawal+transfer).
If you plan to do more transactions than 250 EUR, you will need to be approved and provide 2 documents for approval (proof of identity and proof of address).
Deposit via Sticpay:
You should already see STICPAY among deposit options in your Backoffice if you're verified and it's available in your country*.
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose ‘STICPAY’ > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- Now you will be taken directly to STICPAY, log in and confirm the transaction from your STICPAY account.
Withdraw via Sticpay
By default, in the Withdrawal section of your Backoffice, you only see options you previously used to deposit. Contact us to enable STICPAY option.
- In Backoffice > Withdrawal, select STICPAY, fill in the form and hit the ‘Send Request’ button
- Go to your inbox and click on the withdrawal confirmation link in the email.
Your withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance team during the same business day or, if we’re closed for the day, early the next business day.
- Minimum deposit amount: USD 100 or equivalent.
- Once the deposit fee is charged, the Company will credit your trading account with a Bonus amount (twice the amount of the fee we have charged). You will be able to convert the Bonus funds into real money by achieving the required trading volume (for more information please see our FAQ “Bonus terms and conditions”.
- Deposits and withdrawals from accounts in other currencies than USD and EUR will be executed with conversion converted at the current market rate plus+ a 3% conversion fee.
- For more information about STICPAY, please visit Sticpay FAQ section.