What is Airtm?
Airtm is an e-wallet connected to over 300 bank and e-money systems via a peer-to-peer network and direct bank connections. Users hold their money as USD or cryptocurrency, and can send and receive funds domestically and internationally.
Withdrawal fee: 0%.
Available currencies: USD (to FXChoice); many others can be used at Airtm.
Processing ETA: immediate
Permitted countries*: all countries except Iran, North Korea, Cuba and Syria
Get an Airtm account:
1. Sign up on https://www.airtm.com/
2. Deposit to your Airtm wallet using your currency via:
- Bank Wire
- a choice of e-wallets (incl. PayPal)
If the additional verification documentation is not submitted and approved, you will be unable to move funds out of your Airtm wallet in aggregate volume of USD 1,000 or equivalent.
Deposit via Airtm:
You should already see Airtm among the deposit options in your Backoffice, if you're verified and it's available in your country*.
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose ‘Airtm’ > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- Now you will be taken directly to Airtm; log in and confirm the transaction from your Airtm account.
Transaction limit: $100 – 2,500 per transaction
Withdraw via Airtm
By default, in the Withdrawal section of your Backoffice, you only see the options you previously used to deposit. Contact us to enable the Airtm option.
- In Backoffice > Withdrawal, select Airtm, fill in the form and hit the ‘Send Request’ button
- Go to your inbox and click on the withdrawal confirmation link in the email.
Your withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance team during the same business day or, if we’re closed for the day, early the next business day.
- Minimum deposit amount: USD 100 or equivalent.
- Deposits and withdrawals from accounts in currencies other than USD will be converted at the current market rate plus+ a 3% conversion fee.
- For more information about Airtm, please visit the Airtm FAQ section.