USDC is a fully collateralised US dollar stablecoin powered by Ethereum and jointly created by Circle and Coinbase.
USDC is an alternative to other USD-backed cryptocurrencies like Tether (USDT)).
USD Coin (USDC) is a 1:1 representation of one US dollar on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s an ERC-20 token and can be used with every app which supports the standard.
- No deposit fee at our end. The payment processor charges the fee of 0.5%. The fee on withdrawals is subject to the fee of 0.012 ETH*
* Please note that all withdrawals from fiat trading accounts in USDC will be subject to a 1.5% conversion fee.
- The minimum deposit amount shouldn't be less than fee; no maximum limit.
- Minimum withdrawal amount depends on the network fee. It will be automatically calculated within your Backoffice profile.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy USD Coin:
USDC is widely accepted throughout the crypto world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every crypto or traditional currency.
Deposit via USDC:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose USDC > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our USDC address > Use the generated details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app.
IMPORTANT: Incorrectly sent payments are not recoverable!
Withdrawal via USDC:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose USDC > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the USDC network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to two hours for completion.
*Transfers between crypto-denominated wallets/accounts are not allowed.