What is VLoad?
VLOAD is a cash-voucher you can use to pay for online orders. It is a fast, easy and secure payment tool for online payments.
Limited offer: deposit with 0% fees from VLoad into your trading account. Unlimited amounts and number of transactions. Available until 30th April, 2019.
Deposit fee – 0%*
Withdrawal fee – 3.5%
Min – USD/EUR 100 per transaction
Max – USD/EUR 5,000 per transaction
Currencies available: USD and EUR
If the trading account currency is different, a 1.5% fee will be added to the conversion rate.
*The effective 0% fee is calculated as the result of the regular fee being charged and immediately reimbursed into the same trading account. The fee is reimbursed as real funds in your trading account that can be traded or withdrawn immediately with no limitations or requirements.
For deposits initiated on or after 30 April, 2019, the regular deposit fee of 6.5% will be charged.
Get a VLoad account:
- Sign up on vload.expert by filling in the form and confirming your email address
- Provide basic personal info, including address and phone number
- Get your account upgraded to Tier 2 (this is required to deposit more than USD/EUR 100 per year through VLoad and to withdraw any amounts via VLoad; learn more):
- verify your phone number
- upload your ID, proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement etc.)
- upload Bank statement and FATCA (this is required to later withdraw funds via VLoad back into your bank account)
- if you’re planning to use a credit/debit card, the Authorisation Form (the 1st version, for card payments) and a scan of thebankcard
- if you’re planning to use an online payment system, the Authorisation form for card payments
- if you’re planning to use wire transfer (international bank transfer), the Authorisation form for all other payment methods. As we’ve been advised by VLoad Support relating to wire transfers, one has to fill in their bank’s IBAN in the yellow section corresponding to any online payment system (for instance, in the IBAN field of iDeal section). The IBAN you share that way is needed for VLoad to process your bank transfer.
If you need help, we encourage you to refer to the VLoad Help section or send them a message in chat on vload.expert (in our experience, they have been very responsive and helpful).
Deposit via VLoad
Required: the name on the VLoad account must match the name on the FXChoice account
- In FXChoice Backoffice, open Deposit via VLoad, click ‘Proceed’ and upload a proof of address document. We will notify you by email when our Finance team reviews the document (it normally takes less than 1 business day).
Our agreement with VLoad requires us to ask you for proof of address; the document itself is treated as personal information that you share with FXChoice. It is meant for review by our Finance team, and, just like any other piece of personal information, is never shared with VLoad or other 3rd parties.
- Once your proof of address is verified, open Deposit via VLoad again. In the deposit form, select either USD or EUR as the currency of the deposit and enter the amount (it must be a multiple of 10 to comply with VLoad requirements).
Click ‘Buy a voucher’ to finalise the purchase of the voucher on your VLoad account.
Be careful selecting the currency of your VLoad voucher: a 1.5% conversion fee will be charged if the currency of the voucher is different from the currency of the destination trading account.
- Back in FXChoice Backoffice, Deposit via VLoad, click ‘I already have a voucher’. Enter the PIN on your voucher (you can find it in your VLoad account > My vouchers and in a confirmation email VLoad will have sent you). Click ‘Confirm’ to finalise the transaction. The voucher amount will be deposited into your FXChoice trading account, minus processing fees:
Special offer: until 31 March, 2019, a 0% processing fee will be applied to all deposits from VLoad vouchers.
Starting 1 April, 2019: 3.5% processing fees.
Withdraw via VLoad
- the initial deposit was processed via VLoad
- the name on the VLoad account matches the name on the FXChoice account
- In FXChoice Backoffice, Withdrawal via VLoad, enter the amount you wish to transfer into VLoad using the fee calculator. Send the request and wait for a confirmation email from our Compliance team.
You will notice that the recipient VLoad account is automatically pulled from your history of deposits (you can only withdraw to the same VLoad account you initially deposited from).
Are you withdrawing from a non-USD/EUR trading account? You’ll need to create a wallet in USD or EUR first and transfer the non-USD/EUR withdrawal amount into that wallet (a 1.5% conversion fee will be charged).
- When the withdrawal is confirmed, you will see a payout voucher in your VLoad account > My vouchers. If you have already upgraded to a Tier 2 account, you can cash out the voucher by transferring the amount into your bank account (read more in VLoad Help).
- All transactions via VLoad must be in denominations that are multiples of 10. For instance, you can’t deposit USD 1,001 – the amount has to be rounded down to USD 1,000 or up to USD 1,010.
- If your trading account is not in USD or EUR, you will need to open an FXChoice Wallet for your VLoad deposits and withdrawals to go through. There is no service fee on a wallet itself, but a 1.5% fee will be added to the exchange rate on each conversion.
Please be informed that we are unable to accept payments from customers from the following countries via VLOAD: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, republic of, Congo, the democratic republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire (ivory coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, the, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Korea (democratic people’s republic of north Korea), Kosovo, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian territories, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab republic, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.