Increasing our range of cryptocurrencies, from April 2019 you can use also Tether (USDT) to fund your FXChoice account. Tether is available to clients in all countries, including the US and UK.
Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar. The idea was to create a stable cryptocurrency that can be used like digital dollars.
Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens pegged to dollars person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of any alternative.
It works similarly to other cryptocurrencies (BCH, LTC, ETH, XRP). You need to open a USDT wallet at any USDT exchange.
- No deposit fee on our end. Payment system charges 0.5% fee for USDT transactions.
- Fee on withdrawal is calculated dynamically (approximately 0.001 BTC Gas\TX fee via Omni or 0.012 ETH fee via ERC20).
- Minimum deposit is 1 USDT and maximum is 1000000 USDT
- Minimum withdrawal amount depends on the network fee. It will be automatically calculated within your Backoffice profile.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Tether:
Tether is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every cryptocurrency or fiat currency (for example: https://tether.to/ ).
Deposit via USDT:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose Tether > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our USDT address > Use the generated details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app
Withdrawal via USDT:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose Tether > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the USDT network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to 2 hours for completion.
* Please note that at the moment we accept USDT transactions via 'Omni Layer (Bitcoin blockchain)' and 'ERC20 (Ethereum blockchain)'.