Since September 2018, Ripple (XRP) has been available as our deposit and withdrawal methods. Ripple is easy to use and convenient to clients in all countries, including the US and UK.
It works similarly to other cryptocurrencies (BCH, LTC, ETH, USDT). You need to open an XRP wallet at any XRP exchange.
- No deposit fee on our end. Payment system charges 0.5% fee for XRP transactions.
- Fee on withdrawal is approximately 3.00001 XRP.
* The fee you pay for outgoing transactions is calculated dynamically at the time the transaction is created. This means that the fee may be higher or lower depending on the overall transaction volume currently on the digital currency network.
- Minimum amount for XRP deposit is 1 XRP.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is equivalent of 10 USD and maximum is your account/wallet balance.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Ripple:
Ripple is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every cryptocurrency or fiat currency.
Deposit via XRP:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose XRP > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our XRP address > Use the details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app
Withdrawal via XRP:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose XRP > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the XRP network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to 2 hours for completion.
* Transfers between crypto-denominated wallets/accounts are not allowed.