Since September 2018, Ripple (XRP) has been available as our deposit and withdrawal methods. Ripple is easy to use and convenient to clients in all countries, including the US and UK.
It works similarly to other cryptocurrencies (BCH, LTC, ETH, USDT). You need to open an XRP wallet at any XRP exchange.
- No deposit fee on our end. Payment system charges 0.5% fee for XRP transactions.
- Fee on withdrawal is subject to an approximate sum of 0.01 XRP.
- There is no minimum amount for XRP deposit.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 5 XRP and maximum is your account/wallet balance.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Ripple:
Ripple is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every cryptocurrency or fiat currency.
Deposit via XRP:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose XRP > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our XRP address > Use the details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app
Withdrawal via XRP:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose XRP > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the XRP network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to 2 hours for completion.
* Transfers to/from XRP-denominated accounts/wallets to/from USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD or cross-crypto denominated trading accounts/wallets are not allowed.