How can I buy cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold via online brokers or exchanges, which are like digital stock exchanges, but for cryptocurrencies.
If you’re experienced with cryptocurrency, you can use your own wallet and preferred exchanges.
A few cryptoexchanges you may consider:
We are not affiliated with the following large crypto exchanges and this recommendation is based solely on our positive experience in testing their services.
Once registered with a cryptoexchange:
- Upload your funds in USD (or whichever currency you currently have) into your exchange account.
- Buy the cryptocurrency of your choice on the exchange (we accept BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, USDT, and BCH).
- Send the funds from the wallet provided by your exchange into your FXChoice wallet.
To deposit via cryptocurrency:
- Log in to your Backoffice and navigate to the Deposit section
- Choose your preferred cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, USDT, or BCH )
- Select your account (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, and AUD-denominated accounts/wallets) and fill in the form
- The system will generate the payment details address; use it as the destination when sending crypto.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Direct cryptocurrency deposits to USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, and AUD-denominated accounts/wallets don't incur additional fees.
If you select a crypto-denominated account/wallet when depositing and then manually transfer funds from your crypto account/wallet into a USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, and AUD-denominated account/wallet, a 3% conversion fee will be charged.
Minimum deposit amount:
0.003 Bitcoin deposit
0.01 Litecoin Photon deposit
0.01 Ethereum Szabo deposit
0.01 Bit Cash deposit
1 XRP (Ripple)
1 USDT (Tether)
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset functioning as a currency.
Bitcoin (BTC) is the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency; other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Tether (USDT), and Litecoin (LTC) are some of the most popular alternatives. Alternatives to Bitcoin are called ‘altcoins’.
Direct Cryptocurrencies Deposit Advantages:
- Enhanced transaction security
- Rapid transfers
- Low fees
- Complete anonymity
- For BTC deposits only, a 15% bonus (not applied to wallet deposits). Learn more
Available deposit cryptocurrencies: