Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a cryptocurrency — a fork of the original Bitcoin — that was created in August 2017. BCH increases block size, allowing more transactions to be processed; transfers are made with no middlemen, meaning no banks are involved.
BCH share similarities with other cryptocurrencies (XRP, LTC, ETH, USDT). To hold and transfer BCH, you need to open a BCH wallet at any exchange offering it.
- No deposit fee at our end. The payment system charges a 0.5% fee for BCH transactions
- The fee on withdrawal is subject to an approximate sum of 0.0002 BCH
- The minimum deposit is 0.01 BCH; no maximum limit
- The minimum withdrawal is USD 10 (or equivalent at the current rate) and the maximum is your account/wallet balance
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Bitcoin Cash:
BCH is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world and can be found on most exchanges. BCH can be purchased with most traditional currencies.
Deposit via BCH:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose Bitcoin Cash > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our BCH address > use the generated details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app.
Withdrawal via BCH:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose Bitcoin Cash > fill in the form > hit the Send request button.
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the BCH network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to two hours to complete.
* Transfers between crypto-denominated wallets/accounts are not allowed.