Litecoin (LTC) is a cryptocurrency that burst onto the scene in 2011 with the intention of becoming the industry’s silver standard to bitcoin.
LTC is a completely decentralized global payment system that also hopes to address the shortcomings of BTC, namely lower transfer fees and improved processing time. The coin has gone from strength to strength, earning industry plaudits and high market liquidity.
You can open LTP-denominated accounts at FXChoice, which stands for Litecoin Photons, worth one-millionth of an LTC.
So, a deposit of 1 LTC equals 1,000,000 LTP. This way you can enjoy greater accuracy when trading with a Litecoin account.
It works in the same way as other cryptocurrencies (XRP, BCH, ETH, USDT). To transfer and hold LTC, you need to open an LTC wallet at any LTC exchange.
- No deposit fee at our end. The payment system charges a 0.5% fee for LTC transactions.
- The fee on withdrawals is subject to an approximate sum of 0.02 LTC (20,000 Litecoin Photons).
- The minimum deposit is 0.01 Litecoin Photon; no maximum limit.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is equivalent to USD 10 (at the current rate) and maximum is your account/wallet balance.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Litecoin:
Litecoin is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every cryptocurrency or traditional currency.
Deposit via LTC:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose Litecoin > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our LTC address > Use the generated details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app.
Withdrawal via LTC:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose Litecoin > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the LTC network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to two hours for completion.
* Transfers between crypto-denominated wallets/accounts are not allowed.