ETH is used as a digital means of currency exchange, or can indeed be used on the Ethereum network to monetize work and run applications. The larger Ethereum network is a decentralized software platform that facilitates the execution of Smart Contracts, which are self-executing contracts devoid of interference and fraud and are set to revolutionize the way humans transact.
You can open SZA-denominated accounts at FXChoice, which stands for Szabo, worth one-millionth of an ETH.
So, a deposit of 1 ETH equals 1,000,000 SZA.
It works similarly to other cryptocurrencies (XRP, BCH, LTC, USDT). You need to open an ETH wallet at any ETH exchange to transfer and hold it.
- No deposit fee on our end. The payment system charges a 0.5% fee for ETH transactions.
- The fee on withdrawal is subject to an approximate sum of 0.005 ETH
- The minimum deposit is 0.01 Ethereum Szabos; no maximum limit.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is USD 10 (or equivalent at the current rate); the maximum is your account/wallet balance.
Processing ETA: automated
Geo restrictions: none
Where to buy Ethereum:
Ethereum is widely accepted throughout the cryptocurrency world. You can find it on most exchanges and buy it with almost every cryptocurrency or traditional currency.
Deposit via ETH:
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose Ethereum > fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- The system will generate our ETH address > Use the generated details to complete the payment procedure through a dedicated payment app.
Withdrawal via ETH:
Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Withdrawal section > choose Ethereum > fill in the form > hit the Send request button
The withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance Department within 24 hours and then initiated on the ETH network, which generally takes an additional 30 minutes to two hours for completion.
* Transfers between crypto-denominated wallets/accounts are not allowed.