What is Epay?
EPAY is an e-wallet offering international and domestic wire transfers, cash withdrawals, and supporting widely-used E-wallets such as Perfect Money, Advcash, Fasapay, Payeer, etc. Users can deposit/withdraw in multiple currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and HKD.
Withdrawal fee: 0%
Available currencies: USD, EUR
Processing ETA: automated
Restricted countries*: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Central African Republic (the), Comoros, Congo, Congo (the Democratic Republic of the), Cuba, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran (the Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Korea (the Democratic Peoples Republic of), Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of), Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Oman, Palestine, State of, Qatar, Russian Federation (the), Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan (the), Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic (the), Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (the), United States (the), Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Get an Epay account:
1. Sign up at https://www.epay.com/
2. Deposit into your Epay wallet. Check https://www.epay.com/en/fees.html for rates and offers.
Deposit via Epay:
You should already see Epay among the deposit options in your Backoffice, if you're verified, and it's available in your country*.
- Log in to your Backoffice > go to the Deposit section > choose 'EPAY'> fill in the form > hit the Submit button.
- Now you will be taken directly to Epay; log in and confirm the transaction from your Epay account.
Transaction minimum: 10 USD/EUR
Withdraw via EPAY
By default, in the Withdrawal section of your Backoffice, you only see the options you previously used to deposit. Contact us to enable the Epay option.
- In Backoffice > Withdrawal, select EPAY, fill in the form and hit the 'Send Request' button
- Go to your inbox and click on the withdrawal confirmation link in the email.
Your withdrawal request will be processed by our Finance team during the same business day or, if we're closed for the day, early the next business day.
- Minimum initial deposit amount into FXChoice trading account: USD 100 or equivalent.
- Please follow https://www.epay.com/ to find out more information on how to open an account with Epay and the funding possibilities for your region.