Bonus general terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT: This is only an example of how the Bonus is rewarded and is not an ongoing promotion. Please note that depending on your account type, the percentage of the deposit bonus may differ. For the purpose of this example, we are going to assume that the size of the bonus is 15%.
1. Only one Bonus will be issued per customer. The Bonus will be applied to every deposit where applicable.
2. The Bonus is equal to 15% of the sum you deposit to your trading account, but the total amount of the Bonus can’t exceed USD 5,000.
A maximum of USD 10,000 in Bonuses can be rewarded to a client in a one-month period, regardless of the amount they deposit.
3. To withdraw the Bonus from your account you need to meet turnover requirements* first (in amount of turnover units, each unit is equal to USD 100,000): <Bonus Sum> [USD] / 2 * <Volume Multiplier> = <Number of turnover units>
EXAMPLE: You receive USD 1,000 bonus. To withdraw the received bonus, you need to make USD 1,000 / 2 * 1.00 = 500 turnover units (equal to 50 million in terms of turnover**).
4. Once the original deposit is removed (withdrawn or transferred to a different account) completely or partially, the bonus is lost. The profit can be withdrawn without any limitations or restrictions.
EXAMPLE: You fund your trading account with USD 5,000 and receive a bonus of USD 750 (15%). Let’s assume that after you receive the bonus, the profit of your closed trades totals USD 250. According to the conditions of the Bonus, you are not allowed to withdraw more than USD 250 (your Profit) in order to keep the bonus sum on your account.
5. The Bonus is written off the account once the equity of your account minus the Bonus is less than or equal to the stop out level.
EXAMPLE: You fund your trading account with USD 5,000 and receive a bonus of USD 750 (15%). You open a position, but the price changes against you, thus increasing your loss. Once the equity of your account minus the bonus is less than or equal to the Stop Out level, your bonus will be written off the account, and one or all positions will be closed due to the Stop Out to meet margin requirements.
6. Once a bonus has been added to your trading account, you will have 90 days from this moment – to complete the volume requirements to reflect the change.
7. All bonus and incentive schemes are at the management’s discretion.
* Only closed trades are counted
** Turnover is calculated as the sum of both trade sides (open and close) volumes. If you trade 1 lot USDJPY than turnover is equal to USD 200 000. (Please visit this section for a detailed explanation of how volume is calculated)
DISCLAIMER: Bonus is only offered for certain account types, please contact us to find out if your account qualifies.